Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Irvin McCoy Irvin McCoy is offline

Default Tracking Colors Changing

How do I keep the tracking colors consistent when different users open/edit a
file?

Example: Our Boss modified a doc and his changes were in grey. His secretary
opens it and theyre in red. She then modified the doc, and her modifications
were in green. She then saved the doc with a different name to preserve the
original, and when she opens the new doc ALL changes are in red. Why do the
colors keep changing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

You cannot determine yourself which colors are used. See this article for an
explanation of how Word handles the colors in relation to track changes:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...html#Reviewers

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg