Scott

Default How to write Scientific chemical formulas?

How to write Scientific chemical formulas?
antonia

Would you like to elaborate?
You probably don't mean just typing "H2O + NaCl" .....

How to write Scientific chemical formulas?

Jon K

Scott, you can use Microsoft Equation Writer 3.0

Go Insert | Object | Create New | Microsoft Equation 3.0 (selected from
list)

A small menu box will appear with everything you need to write nice chemical
and mathematical equations easily. A little playing around with the different
options and you will have it working in no time.

I hope this helps.

How to write Scientific chemical formulas?

Scott

Yes,you're right I would like to be able to drop the number half way and be
able to add the -'s and +'s with numbers at the top of the letter. thank you
for the quick response.