Derrick

Default How can I customize page numbering?

Hi - I'm trying to customize my page numbering in word (2003). I would like
to have the pages numbered as 12a, 12b, 12c, .... Does anyone know how to do
this?

Thanks.
Derrick
Doug Robbins

Type the 12 and after it, insert the { Page } and format the page numbers so
that they display as a, b, c. If the 12 corresponds to the number of a
Section, you could use a { Section } field to cause it to be displayed.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP