MS365 WORD: How to Create Macro Button to CLEAR ALL fields in fill-in form

Old January 11th 20, 10:33 PM
DeniG DeniG is offline

Default MS365 WORD: How to Create Macro Button to CLEAR ALL fields in fill-in form

Help please...
I have created a MS365 Word fill-in Form. We don't want our users to be able to SAVE. We just want user to be able to email filled-in form.

- I have a working macro that takes the filled in form and emails it, however it saves the data on the original form automatically.
- Creating a template also forces user to save doc prior to email sending.

So, I believe my only option is NOT using a Template, but using the document and creating a "CLEAR FORM" macro Button which will allow user to start with a clean form upon opening.

Word FORM includes the following which would need to be cleared with this macro:
Text boxes
Check boxes
Drop-down lists
Date picker fields

FYI: I'm not an expert at coding, yet I've tried several attempts, without the desired results.

Can this even be done in a Word Form? If so, please help!

Clear Form Fields Jamie Tables 6 February 18th 09 08:46 AM
How can I automatically clear form fields when exiting form? Michelle Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 08 11:45 PM
keybord macro to clear fill in fields on form checkQ Microsoft Word Help 3 January 2nd 08 04:53 PM
How to create memo form macro that pauses to fill in text? Mary Jane Microsoft Word Help 6 August 9th 07 05:43 PM
Macro: add / create an e-mail button to my mw form Protected Excel Lists....HELP! Microsoft Word Help 0 October 20th 06 09:39 PM