PRINT field code in Word document not working correctly

Old February 14th 20, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default PRINT field code in Word document not working correctly

Hi all. I'm using Word 2010 have a 3 page document in doc format. Each page is separated by an odd page break. My printer is set up with white and ivory paper. I have placed a PRINT field code with the following text on the 2nd page:

{ PRINT \p page "/MediaColor(Ivory) setpagedevice" }

The first page prints on white, per the 2nd on ivory, but the 3rd is also printing on ivory. The "\p page" is supposed to affect the current page only as far as I'm aware. How can i get the 3rd page to go back to white paper without placing any other field codes?
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Cross-posted at https://www.msofficeforums.com/word/...tml#post148800