Graphics missing and messed up in Word 2013

Old February 4th 20, 08:10 PM
Peter Glass Peter Glass is offline

Default Graphics missing and messed up in Word 2013

The graphics in my Word 2013 documents have disappeared and have left a bunch of random lines in their place.

If I click on these random lines, then click on "Picture Tools Format", then click on one of the "Picture Styles", the graphic returns.

The graphics were fine in Windows 7 and worked fine for a couple of weeks after I updated to Windows 10.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.