When I copy text, Word pastes a print screen - not the text I copi

Old April 21st 05, 11:43 PM
bissy1

Default When I copy text, Word pastes a print screen - not the text I copi

When I Ctrl+c or copy from the Edit menu and paste, the paste command is
entering a screen dump of my window, instead of pasting the text I copied. I
can see the print screen when I open the clipboard, but why and how it
appears there is beyond me.