Word 2000 - Writing a fraction. Help!

Old October 5th 05, 01:41 AM
BeaverTMP

Default Word 2000 - Writing a fraction. Help!

I want to insert fractions in a math document and I encountered the following
problem. What should I do?
- In Word 2000 I could not find MS Equation in order to write a fraction in
math format i.e. numerator over denominator sepated by a line.

I installed the whole MS Word 2000.

Please help. Many thanks
Old October 5th 05, 01:52 AM
Herb Tyson [MVP]

If you review the setup in Start - Settings/Control Panel - Add or Remove
Programs - Office - Change - Add or Remove Features, does the equation
editor show up under Office Tools?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

Old October 5th 05, 04:23 AM
Graham Mayor

See also:

http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm
or
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Formatted_Fractions.htm
or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...teFraction.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old February 11th 20, 01:10 PM
AmyRZimmermann AmyRZimmermann is offline

Thanks for giving the solution to this problem. I was facing the same problem in word and didn't know what to do so I was searching for a solution to my problem and I was able to find it here. If you need any Help With Essay writing please read more about essay writing services.

Last edited by AmyRZimmermann : February 15th 20 at 05:59 AM.