I cannot type two sequential letters or spaces or back spaces?

Old November 30th 04, 07:01 AM
TLThomas

Default I cannot type two sequential letters or spaces or back spaces?

I held a key down too long. A box came up and without reading it carefully, I
answered "yes". Now, I cannot type two sequential letters or spaces or back
spaces? How to fix? and explain the process for making the correction in
detail? I am a novice!
Old November 30th 04, 09:02 AM
Graham Mayor

You have invoked one of the Accessibility Options provided for disabled
users. You can access the options from Windows Control panel and uncheck any
keyboard options that are checked.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com