Word 2007 default zoom

Old August 4th 06, 02:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Koebel

Default Word 2007 default zoom

When I open up documents in word 2007 beta 2 the default zoom level is 177%.
I would like to change the default zoom level. When I create a document is
opens with the default zoom level of 100%. That is fine. I just want to
change the default when opening documents.

John K.
Old August 9th 06, 11:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBLb2ViZWw=?=,

When I open up documents in word 2007 beta 2 the default zoom level is 177%.
I would like to change the default zoom level. When I create a document is
opens with the default zoom level of 100%. That is fine. I just want to
change the default when opening documents.

Generally, Word should retain the zoom level a document was saved with. If
that's not happening, you should check whether you have an AutoOpen macro or a
DocumentOpen macro in your Normal.dot template that's changing the Zoom.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)