Opening files with "last modified" or "text or property" options

Old February 16th 07, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jay

Default Opening files with "last modified" or "text or property" options

The above two options are not available to me in word or in Outlook (when I
am attaching a word file from "my documents"). I am not very technical but if
someone can help put the above two options in I would be very grateful.

Old February 17th 07, 07:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

You are looking for FileProperties in Word?

You may have to reset your menu to bring it back.

Hop into ToolsCustomise, select the File menu and choose "Reset".

Cheers

On 16/2/07 11:37 PM, in article
, "Jay"
wrote:

The above two options are not available to me in word or in Outlook (when I
am attaching a word file from "my documents"). I am not very technical but if
someone can help put the above two options in I would be very grateful.

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410