How to set default view in Word 2007?

Old February 27th 07, 01:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt

Default How to set default view in Word 2007?

Hi, I'm getting used to this new-fangled Word version that came with my new
Vista system. I can't figure out how to get Word to default to "draft"
document view in either new documents or in ones I'm opening.

I searched past threads and tried the instructions at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm but that didn't seem to
work.

Any suggestions! Thanks!