Set New Default Style Set in Word 2007?

Old January 3rd 08, 04:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KathyN

Default Set New Default Style Set in Word 2007?

I've successfully created a style set that shows all the common styles for my
company, and I've named it with my company name. I know that when I open a
blank document, I can select this style set.

Is there any way to set this as the DEFAULT style set?
Old January 3rd 08, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton

Did you try using the "Set as Default" command at the bottom of the Change
Styles options?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

Old January 3rd 08, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton

Glad it's working for you. No question is ever stupid -- it could be that
you did try using it but the changes weren't sticking which would indicate
another issue. :-)