Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
******** how do I remove this ******** how do I remove this is offline

Default I put in ********** then pressed enter and it put a dividing line

I put in ************* then pressed enter and it put a dividing line between
each of my paragraphs, how do I remove this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm .

******** how do I remove this wrote:
I put in ************* then pressed enter and it put a dividing line between
each of my paragraphs, how do I remove this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you just did it, Undo. If you can't or don't want to Undo, click directly
above the "line" (which is actually a Paragraph Border) then go to
FormatBorders & Shading - Borders, then click the icon preset for None. If
you want to disable the feature altogether, you can then go to
ToolsAutoCorrect OptionsAutoFormat As You Type, remove the check for
Border Lines.

The above is assuming you're using a version of Word prior to 2007... It's
always helpful if you state version information in each query.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/18/07 2:26 PM, in article