Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default Office 07 Interactive Guides

I have been successfully using the Office 2007 Interactive Guides and have
just sent the Word guide link to a friend. She is on a Vista based machine
and is trying the learn Word 2007.

When she follows the link I sent her, she gets as far as being able to click
the START THE GUIDE button, but then nothing happens.

She added the Getting Started tab to Word and tried to access the
interactive guide from there, but the same thing happens. When she clicks
the button to START THE GUIDE, nothing happens.

I am having no trouble accessing the guide from my XP machine which makes me
wonder if Vista is the culprit. Any ideas??