Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rlkav rlkav is offline

Default How do I insert a fill-in field into a word document?

I am trying to insert a fill-in field into a word document with a generic
place filler such as "Client Name" so that when you click on it it allows you
to type the client's name in the place where it said "Client Name"...Can
anyone help?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

See the info here on "Using macrobutton fields as a text marker" as well as
the link to more at the bottom of that section:

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"rlkav" wrote in message
I am trying to insert a fill-in field into a word document with a generic
place filler such as "Client Name" so that when you click on it it allows
you
to type the client's name in the place where it said "Client Name"...Can
anyone help?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I swear I pasted the link in, honest I did :-}

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones