Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ssteinkraus ssteinkraus is offline

Default Can't see a screen shot I have pasted into a document

I can't see the screen shot I have pasted into a Word 2007 document. It
appears as a blank box with resizing handles. I can resize it -- and when I
do then I can see it. I can also see it in Print Preview. Noone else in my
office is having this problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Display | check
the boxes for "Print drawings created in Word" and "Print background
colors and images" | Advanced | scroll down to the "Show document
content" section, check the boxes for "Show background colors and images
in Print Layout view" and "Show drawings and text boxes on screen", and
uncheck the "Show picture placeholders" box | OK.

ssteinkraus wrote:

I can't see the screen shot I have pasted into a Word 2007 document. It
appears as a blank box with resizing handles. I can resize it -- and when I
do then I can see it. I can also see it in Print Preview. Noone else in my
office is having this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

garfield-n-odie posted this reply via NNTP (not yet visible in the Microsoft
web interface):

*******

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ssteinkraus" wrote:

I can't see the screen shot I have pasted into a Word 2007 document. It
appears as a blank box with resizing handles. I can resize it -- and when I
do then I can see it. I can also see it in Print Preview. Noone else in my
office is having this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ll ll is offline

I know in Word 2003 I can't see the screen shot if my style is not in
"Normal." So make sure you're in "Normal" style and see if that works.

"ssteinkraus" wrote:

I can't see the screen shot I have pasted into a Word 2007 document. It
appears as a blank box with resizing handles. I can resize it -- and when I
do then I can see it. I can also see it in Print Preview. Noone else in my
office is having this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In general it shouldn't matter which style is applied. However, it is true
that a picture whose text wrapping is set to "In line with text" won't be
visible if it is located in a paragraph with exact line spacing.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ssteinkraus" wrote:

I can't see the screen shot I have pasted into a Word 2007 document. It
appears as a blank box with resizing handles. I can resize it -- and when I
do then I can see it. I can also see it in Print Preview. Noone else in my
office is having this problem.

How can word print a screen shot of document names on a diskette? Shirlene Microsoft Word Help 1 November 6th 08 10:29 AM
Copying a screen shot into a word document Nathan Microsoft Word Help 7 December 6th 07 08:12 PM
Screen Shot help! Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 07 01:15 AM
Numbering a screen shot xraymt Microsoft Word Help 4 June 22nd 06 05:18 PM
How do I make a screen shot and put it into a word document? Muoosic Microsoft Word Help 4 January 16th 05 04:34 PM