Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ritesh Kumar

Default Formating Text changes formating of entire document

Hi

whenever i select a text and try to format it like alignment, color change,
bold etc. It impacts entire document. And after this if I press Ctrl+Z to
revert back it makes the document as I wanted it to be.

For e.g. If i select a text and click ctrl+B then it messes up entire
document and after this if I press Ctrl+Z it will revert document to normal
and the earlier selected text will be bold. This is pain when it does for
every little thing.

End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM
Endnotes Formating at the end of the text before Appendix Octavee Uhl Formatting Long Documents 5 April 11th 05 06:02 PM
Word Formatting entire document instead of selected text... Kara Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 11:22 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
When I change text formatting, the entire document is changed mikem Microsoft Word Help 3 December 10th 04 05:07 PM