jkse

Default scanned in a form want to ad text to the form can not take off t.

scanned in a form and put it in a .doc format instead of jpg form. Want to
add text to the form but can not release the protection on the tool bar. It
does not let me change from protected to unprotect. Also save the form to a
template but still can not change it Also changed the security option
still can not add text to the form. Would apprectiate any suggestions.
Jay Freedman

jkse wrote:
scanned in a form and put it in a .doc format instead of jpg form.
Want to add text to the form but can not release the protection on
the tool bar. It does not let me change from protected to unprotect.
Also save the form to a template but still can not change it Also
changed the security option still can not add text to the form.
Would apprectiate any suggestions.

Exactly how did you "put it in a .doc format"? The only method that will let
you edit the result is if you used an OCR program to produce actual text.
Even then, you won't get a form with fields you can fill in, unless you used
a special OCR program that knows about Word forms. I don't know which ones
do -- ScanSoft's OmniForm might (http://www.omniform.com/omniform/).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Form fields in frames - can I format the text (ie bold, italic)? La La Lara Microsoft Word Help 3 January 28th 05 03:09 PM
How can I spellcheck the text entered into a locked form? Missy Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 05:20 PM
How do I edit text of a scanned document? Toody Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 10:38 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 06:17 PM