Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bubey[_2_] Bubey[_2_] is offline

Default Need Word 2000 Template that will act like a spread sheet

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I could download or make my
own template that would
mimic a spread sheet. That is being able to tab through cells. It's for a
Purchase Order, Sales, or request for quote form. I found some on the
Microsoft site, but they're not working the way I would like. I have
done them in excel but I would rather have them in doc format.
I am using Office 2000 Prof.............Thanks !

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bubey[_2_] Bubey[_2_] is offline

No. I've never done one before, just used them.
I want to format a purchase order so I can just pull it up
fill it in and save as "customer name". Are there any instructions
on Microsoft or the web that will show me how to do this ?
Thanks !

"Bubey" wrote in message
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I could download or make my
own template that would
mimic a spread sheet. That is being able to tab through cells. It's for
Purchase Order, Sales, or request for quote form. I found some on the
Microsoft site, but they're not working the way I would like. I have
done them in excel but I would rather have them in doc format.
I am using Office 2000 Prof.............Thanks !

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

http://word.mvps.org