Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mom4seasons mom4seasons is offline

Default How do I do poster size printing?

I am trying to make some posters for my class. It only has 2 words on the
poster, but i want it to fill the 4 pages, not just the 72 Goudy Stout size,
which is the largest I can get it. When I make it 500% on the screen, that
is the perfect size, yet it just prints out the smaller version. Help me
figure this out please!! I am using Microsoft Word 2003.
Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can change the font size to anything from 1 point to 1,638 points. Just
type in the amount and press Enter.

http://word.mvps.org

"mom4seasons" wrote in message
I am trying to make some posters for my class. It only has 2 words on the
poster, but i want it to fill the 4 pages, not just the 72 Goudy Stout
size,
which is the largest I can get it. When I make it 500% on the screen,
that
is the perfect size, yet it just prints out the smaller version. Help me
figure this out please!! I am using Microsoft Word 2003.
Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can change the font size to anything from 1 point to 1,638 points. Just
type in the amount and press Enter.

http://word.mvps.org

"mom4seasons" wrote in message
I am trying to make some posters for my class. It only has 2 words on the
poster, but i want it to fill the 4 pages, not just the 72 Goudy Stout
size,
which is the largest I can get it. When I make it 500% on the screen,
that
is the perfect size, yet it just prints out the smaller version. Help me
figure this out please!! I am using Microsoft Word 2003.
Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

WOW!!! Thank you so much!! I had no idea......what a wonderful piece of information you have shared........and so quickly too. I really appreciate it a lot!!!

Thanks
Nikki

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You can also enter fractional pt sizes, but Word is limited to .5 pt
increments.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones