Aanidaani

Default Removing corner guides?

Hi everyone. I just had a question about corner guides in Word. I don't know
how my brother added them (even he doesn't), but now we can't get rid of
them. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, take a look at this pictu
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rner_guide.jpg. Does
anyone know of a way to fix this? Thanks!
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

From Start=Programs=Microsoft Office Tools
check the Office Language settings tool to
see if any Asian or Complex script languages
have been enabled. It could be from the
settings there, from software installation
or from working with a document with certain
language encodings enabled.

========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

Aanidaani

Thanks, that worked. It turned out that Japanese language support was
available for some reason. Thanks again!