Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jexie jexie is offline

Default read only folders

How do I change a read only folder. I need to remove it and I get the
message "cannot delete xxx. In use by another person ot program" I have
right clicked on properties and reset the read only attribute. when I close
the folder and reopen it, go to properties it is set to read only again. I
have made sure that no other programs are running that could be using the
folder. Please help