Free Cell card game

Old May 27th 10, 09:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ernie from Dunedin NZ

Default Free Cell card game

Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each time
it appears. How do I achieve this.

Thank you for your interest.
Bushy
Old May 27th 10, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_]

And your Microsoft Word question is?

"Ernie from Dunedin NZ" Ernie from Dunedin
wrote in message ...
: Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
: I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each
time
: it appears. How do I achieve this.
:
: Thank you for your interest.
: Bushy

Old May 27th 10, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY

Go to "My Computer." Double-click on "Local Disk (C." Hit Ctrl-A and then
Delete. That should do the trick.

(Actually, I'm just kidding. That would erase the entire contents of your
hard drive. After I typed up this little joke, I realized that anybody
dimwitted enough to post a question like this to a Microsoft Word discussion
group might be stupid enough to do what I said. Don't do it.)