Maria

Default Formatted Picture

i formatted a picture i inserted into a word document, now the only way i can
view the entire page with the picture is if it is in print layout view. How
can i make to where i can see it in any view?

Maria

thank you, most of the picture are on in line with text and i can not view it
in normal layout. i know that either way it will print once i'm ready to. i
am just afraid that i will have to notify everyone that in order to view
pictures doc has to be in print layout view, and it is just a hassel. Any
other suggestions that may help?

"Maria" wrote in message
i formatted a picture i inserted into a word document, now the only way i

can
view the entire page with the picture is if it is in print layout view.

How
can i make to where i can see it in any view?

In that case make sure that "Picture placeholders" is not checked on the
View tab of Tools | Options.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Only inline graphics are visible in Normal view. You must change the
wrapping to In Line With Text.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Maria" wrote in message
i formatted a picture i inserted into a word document, now the only

way i
can
view the entire page with the picture is if it is in print layout

view.
How
can i make to where i can see it in any view?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathie B. Kathie B. is offline

Suzanne, i am having the same problem with my pictures in WORD 2007
documents, especially after SP2 for WORD was applied. I didn't have the
problem before that. But, my actual question is 'Where is the "PICTURE
PLACEHOLDERS" option in WORD 2007. I have looked everywhere and read so many
things that I think I'm actually getting crazy.

"Maria" wrote in message
i formatted a picture i inserted into a word document, now the only

way i
can
view the entire page with the picture is if it is in print layout

view.
How
can i make to where i can see it in any view?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Advanced | scroll
down to the "Show document content" section, and uncheck the "Show
picture placeholders" box | OK.

Inserting a Picture Zee Page Layout 1 March 22nd 05 11:36 PM
How do you get a picture background to print in Word? TinaMo Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 12:32 AM
How do I insert text over a picture without losing the picture? PMD Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 06:06 AM
MS Word Picture Object tj Microsoft Word Help 0 January 26th 05 04:09 AM
how do I auto-format a picture into a template? Shauna Kelly New Users 0 November 27th 04 11:50 PM