LA

Default How do I take out the corner grids in Page Layout/Print Preview? .

In Page Layout and Print Preview, there are corner margin grids that show up
on the screen. Some people have it and some do not. Some people do not care
to have it on and have asked how to take it off. I have gone through Tools,
Options. I have checked to see if there is anything in Header/Footer to take
off that corner grid, but cannot find anything to take them off the view
screen.

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"LA" wrote in message
In Page Layout and Print Preview, there are corner margin grids that show

up
on the screen. Some people have it and some do not. Some people do not

care
to have it on and have asked how to take it off. I have gone through

Tools,
Options. I have checked to see if there is anything in Header/Footer to

take
off that corner grid, but cannot find anything to take them off the view
screen.

word should let me change the page layout of the current page onl. Shitiz Bansal Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 06:09 AM
Changing Page layout Rhino Page Layout 1 February 9th 05 05:47 PM
Copy and past a page and it's layout from one doc to another. Diane R. Microsoft Word Help 0 January 13th 05 03:31 PM
Word 2003: Reading Layout changes page numbers in TOC [email protected] Page Layout 3 January 11th 05 02:46 AM
Page Layout for Page Numbers DL Freedman Page Layout 1 December 8th 04 10:17 PM