Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stuart C

Default Corner Guides

I am using Word and view documents in print view.

Today I see some guides in the corners of each page which are outside of
where you type. I cannot find out how to remove these.

Help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:57:27 -0800, "Stuart C" Stuart
wrote:

I am using Word and view documents in print view.

Today I see some guides in the corners of each page which are outside of
where you type. I cannot find out how to remove these.

Help would be appreciated.

You have some Asian language enabled, and you need to remove it.
See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371.

--
Regards,