Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default TextBox type container that allows spellcheck, change tracking, comments, and limits number of character

I am trying to determine if MS Word supports the functionality to
create a container that
1. handles normal document spell checking
2. handles normal document comment insertion
3. handles normal document change tracking
4. will allow me to limit the number of characters in said container

The "Control Toolbox" TextBox allows me #4 (and spell checking using
some less than elegant VB)

The standard Word "TextBox" allows me #1, #3 (it will not allow
comments to be associated with specific lines within the TextBox, only
with the entire TextBox itself)

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I only see an option to Fix the column width. I do not see how to fix
the row height anywhere. Where do i set the table cell's fixed
dimensions?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I believe I just found where to fix the Row Height (in the Table
Properties on the Rows tab) however when I fix the Row height to 1", I
can still type as much as I want itn the table row -- the text
extending past the 1" heigh is just hidden from view. If i copy the
contents of the cell all the overflow text still exists.

thanks