How do i write an essay about the Rwandan Genocide?

Old January 1st 07, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
a teenage girl who needs help writing

Default How do i write an essay about the Rwandan Genocide?

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 1st 07, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what the Tutsis said, too. But no-one answered them, either.

Old January 2nd 07, 12:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poprivet

a teenage girl who needs help writing wrote:
help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick up a pencil ...

Old January 2nd 07, 01:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Carlson

I'd start with Wikipedia. Then get ready to sort out a mountain of
information. If I were you, I'd have 4 main sections. 1)Ethnic differences
between the 2 tribes. 2)Religious difference between the 2 tribes.
3)Neighboring contries unwilling to help and, particularly Congo / Zaire.
4)Foreign powers unwilling to help. For this last section, pay particular
attention to the French and their behavior. Remember ... Wikipedia dot com.

And be prepared to get angry and to be gotten angry at.
--
Kevin Carlson

Old January 2nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah R

But in this case the ensuing slaughter would be deserved.
--
-- Sarah