Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VMunsell VMunsell is offline

Default missing label guides

Since converting to Word 2003 I can no longer see the guide lines on the new
label sheet when created. Where do I turn this feature back on (our Help
Desk can't find it either)?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Table | Show Grid Lines.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"VMunsell" wrote:

Since converting to Word 2003 I can no longer see the guide lines on the new
label sheet when created. Where do I turn this feature back on (our Help
Desk can't find it either)?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VMunsell VMunsell is offline

ok I feel dumb...thanks all

"Carol" wrote:

Table | Show Grid Lines.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"VMunsell" wrote:

Since converting to Word 2003 I can no longer see the guide lines on the new
label sheet when created. Where do I turn this feature back on (our Help
Desk can't find it either)?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I am fortunate. My employer has a Help desk for computer issues and they
contracted with an outside company to provide software tech support! I've
never heard of anything like this.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Table | Show Gridlines (and shame on your Help Desk!).

so
all may benefit.

"VMunsell" wrote in message
Since converting to Word 2003 I can no longer see the guide lines on the

new
label sheet when created. Where do I turn this feature back on (our Help
Desk can't find it either)?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

You are indeed fortunate. The problem with most help desks is they can't
afford to (or won't) pay the best troubleshooters what they're worth. You
get what's left.

At one job, I routinely would open help tickets only to get non-help,
research and resolve the issue myself, and then call the help desk to tell
them how. g

That's the job where I was declared "Unsupported" because I needed to use a
newer version of Office that one of our customers was using, and spent the
next 2 years getting calls from the help desk and answering inane Office
questions. LOL

Dan