Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bnw401 bnw401 is offline

Default In Word 2007 Where is the page numbering option for A-1 B-1 C-1

I saw a dialogue box, of little pictures of page numbering options, and this
was one of them. Now I can't find that dialogue box, again and I want the A-1
B-1 C-1 system.
I looked in the Add-ins section and nothing is disabeled. Now What?

Thanks,
BNW
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click on the arrow under the Page Number item in the Header and Footer
section of the Insert tab on the Ribbon and select the Format Page Numbers
item. In the dialog box that appears, you need to then check the Include
chapter number box and make the appropriate selections in the controls that
will then become enabled.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.