Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lexie777

Default How do I Print in Pamphlet/leaflet form?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Or you could try this:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I kinda like Jezebel's suggestion. Will that help me find lost product keys
or fix broken software disks too? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Doh! No wonder! I've been doing it sans liquor!
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

What type of computer issues will a Long Island iced tea fix?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

I dunno but a glass of white wine with some chambord in it goes a long way
toward making all the problems seem very insignificant....
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

That sounds yummy!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Indeed it is. I was introduced to that in Paris at dinner. Lovely little
trick.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

That sounds yummy!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

And if you use champagne instead of white wine, it's a 'royale' and yummier
still. As Dorothy Parker put it: if I drink any more of that, I'll end up
under the host.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
That sounds yummy!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

dinn' helllp whooooo? (hic transit gloria!)

"Lexie777" wrote in message
This didn't help you two!!!!

"Jezebel" wrote:

Try drinking vodka when you click 'Print'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Okay - so go have a beer and see if that works.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lexie777" wrote in message