Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristjana Kristjana is offline

Default how do i make my text blink in word 2007

I know how to do it in 2003 . Format-font-text effects-blinking background.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

If my memory serves me correctly, the reason that text effects (marching
ants, etc. in the Text Effects tab of the Font dialog box) have been
eliminated from Word 2007 is because of incompatibility with a major new
feature in Word 2007 -- document themes.

I have been unable to find the command buttons to add to the Quick Access
toolbar. What you can do is save a document in Word 2003; open it in Word
2007 in compatibility mode and save it as a .docx document (Word 2007 format)
if you wish. In either case, the text effects will be displayed in Word 2007
and can be copied into other documents. You can then use the Format Painter
to apply them.