Julien

Default how do i make a bilingual book fold

I'd like to make a billingual buletin where one page is in English and the
adjacent page contains the same information - but in French.

I am solely concerned with the formating issue - not the translation.

The pages must be dynamic allowing for changes in either language, without
upseting the format.

The page setup is book fold.