Christine

Default Need help troubleshooting printing of mail merge labels.

My printer will print any of my normal Word documents, e-mails, and excel
documents, but my mail merge documents won't print. The mail merge labels
sit in the print queue without printing. Help.
Anne Troy

Have you rebooted your PC, and turned your printer off then on again? Can
you check for junky files on your hard drive? See:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/h...hard_drive.htm
Of course, Ctrl+A, then Format--Font and make sure Hidden isn't checked at
all.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com