Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
klcgolf klcgolf is offline

Default Bullet Point attachements on emails using Word as editor in Outloo

Some time ago I created a custom bullet point list in FrontPage. Somehow my
Outlook email has "adopted" the list as its own and attaches them to every
email (as an attachment) that goes out. It is only when I use Word as my
email editor. So it appears that Word has picked them up. I did go into
word to look at the bullet point lists and the custom one I created showed
up. I deleted it from the list and deleted it from FrontPage, but every
email has all nine picture bulletpoints as attachements to every email that
goes out. I've tried uninstalling everything (including FrontPage, Outlook,
etc) and reinstalling them, but I still get the same attachments. Can anyone
help me get rid of those attachements?