Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Coops Coops is offline

Default how to create a macro to tab through text boxes in word?

I have created a form in Word and protected it from editing but I want the
user to be able to tab through the text fields. I've never created a macro
before
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have created a protected form with form fields pressing tab moves
between the form fields without the need for a macro?

Coops wrote:
I have created a form in Word and protected it from editing but I
want the user to be able to tab through the text fields. I've never
created a macro before

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Coops Coops is offline

OK.....you're right....I created a Word Doc, not a form, with form fields.
Pressing the tab button doesn't do anything right now. Is there a setting
I'm missing?

thanks