Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nat Nat is offline

Default Calendar Wizard question

A co-worker of mine, who is using Word 07, created a 4 month calendar by
downloading and using the wizard. When she previews the calendar everything
looks fine, however once she saves the document and opens from her desktop
she notices that the first month is hard to read. The last three months are
fine, however the first page shows Julys dates on top of June's dates for
some reason. I can not duplicate this problem on my end, and could not see a
simple setting in Word options. What could I be missing?

Thanks a lot,