Hfreeman

Default Does the Pickup Format (eyedropper) command still exist?

I can find the "Paste Format" command (eye dropper with up arrow) but not the
corresponding copy or select eye dropper command. Does it still exist in
Word 2003, or has it been replaced with the Format Painter brush.
--
Harris S. Freeman
Alliance Strategies and Programs

Jay Freedman

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:02:05 -0700, "Hfreeman"
wrote:

I can find the "Paste Format" command (eye dropper with up arrow) but not the
corresponding copy or select eye dropper command. Does it still exist in
Word 2003, or has it been replaced with the Format Painter brush.

Hi Harris,

You're correct, the Customize dialog has the button under All Commands
listed as CopyFormat but it really functions as the Format Painter.

The shortcut keys still work, though: Ctrl+Shift+C for CopyFormat and
Ctrl+Shift+V for PasteFormat.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman