cmu

Default hide strikethrough formatting in track changes

Using track changes, how do I use strikethrough formatting without showing
the strikethrough
Margaret Aldis

Do you mean you want to mark deleted text but not have it show in the
document? If so, you need to use "hidden" formatting instead of
"strikethrough". You can do this directly from the options in Word 2003 or
Word 2000/97. If you have Word 2002 you'll need a line of code to do it.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP