da-moe

Default Footnote numbers not consistent

As anyone every seen a footnote number in the body text NOT enter in the
same size as the rest of the footnote numbers?
I have a user with a doc, where fn #5 is standard 12 pt and all the rest are
tiny. I checked and the character appears to be using Footnote Reference
style, yet the other references appear to be using Normal, 12 pt
superscripted. Is this just as easy as changing the style to normal?

Using word 2003.
-m

Tony Jollans

It's easy enough to make this happen, even accidentally, by formatting the
character perhaps as part of block of text so if it's a one-off just reapply
the style or format the reference as you wish.

If you're saying this happens automatically or routinely then I'm sorry but
I have no clue.

--
Enjoy,
Tony