Cowgirlskipper

Default change the number of spaces between sentences in a word document?

How can I change the number of spaces required between the sentences. Right
now it gives me a green line if I don't put two spaces after the period. I
know I can change it but how. I can't find it under the autocorrect options.
Carol

Go to Tools|Options|Spelling & Grammar. Click on Settings and set the spaces
there. I hope this has been helpful to you.