Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dsynr Dsynr is offline

Default How do I add an icon for spell check to microsoft office set?

I use spell check a lot and want to add it to the Microsoft Office functions
set you use the Micorsoft icon to reach; but I don't know how and can't find
it in "help".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You don't say which version of Word you are using, but all versions of Word
have a spelling button on a toolbar or ribbon. A simple press of F7 will
also activate Spelling and that's probably the simplest way to use Spelling.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Dsynr" wrote in message
I use spell check a lot and want to add it to the Microsoft Office
functions
set you use the Micorsoft icon to reach; but I don't know how and can't
find
it in "help".

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can press F7 to start the spellchecker quickly.

Or, assuming that you are using Word 2007, you can add the Spelling and
Grammar button to the Quick Access Toolbar (via Office button | Word
Options, Customize).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP