Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Marian

Default mail merge Env's how do I delete numbering

There's an automatic number on the bottom embedded on the envelopes I think
called MergeRec that I can't remove, how do I remove it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You mean that you are unable to select it on the mail merge main document
and delete it? You should be able to. It is not there by default.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP