tsutom

Default Japanese

How can I read and write Japanese in Microsoft Word 2002?
My Operation System is Windows ME.
garfield-n-odie

See
"Office XP Tool: Global IME (Japanese)".

tsutom wrote:

How can I read and write Japanese in Microsoft Word 2002?
My Operation System is Windows ME.

garfield-n-odie

Word 2002 is the version of Word that comes with Office XP. You
don't have to have the complete Office XP suite. If you read the
cited article, you would see that the article says, "this
download works with the following Office applications:
o Access 2002
o Excel 2002
o FrontPage 2002
o Office XP
o Outlook 2002
o PowerPoint 2002
o Publisher 2002
o Word 2002"

You said you have Word 2002, so the download should work for you.

tsutom wrote:

How can I read and write Japanese in Microsoft Word 2002?
My Operation System is Windows ME.

tsutom

I have word 2000 not word 2002. I was confusing my laptop and desk top,
sorry,,.
Anyway what I want to do is read and write Japanese in Word 2000.

Please advice again.