Kamuela

Default Global IME for Japanese

I would like in setting up and using the global IME for Japanese.
garfield-n-odie

If you have Office XP or 2003 with Windows 2000 or XP, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=309360 "How to use East Asian
languages in Word 2003 and in Word 2002 on computers that are
running on Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, or Windows 2000".

If you have Office XP with Windows 98, then see
"Office XP Tool: Global IME (Japanese)".

You can help us to help you by following the posting tips at
http://word.mvps.org/FindHelp/Posting.htm and
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm .

Kamuela wrote:

I would like in setting up and using the global IME for Japanese.

Kamuela

Thank you very much for the info. Tomorrow is the day that I have designated
for the trial. I will let you know how things went. The site was great now
all I need to do is to be able to follow the instructions. Thanks again.