CS Airways

Default Adding a font I like in MS Word

In the past I used a font called "Swiss BT" or something like that. How can I
add it if I don't see it?
Jezebel

Get a copy of the font file and install it through Control Panel Fonts.
Swiss is available from -- amongst other sources -- Adobe. Not free. It's a
version of Helvetica (not surprisingly, given the name) -- there are free
versions around, of varying quality. Look for fonts with names relating to
Switzerland.

"CS Airways" CS wrote in message
In the past I used a font called "Swiss BT" or something like that. How
can I
add it if I don't see it?

Jay Freedman

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:09:04 -0800, "CS Airways" CS
wrote:

In the past I used a font called "Swiss BT" or something like that. How can I
add it if I don't see it?

The "BT" indicates that this is a commercial font from BitStream. The
variety you recall was probably Swiss 721. You can buy it he
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstream/swiss-721/

When you download the font you've bought, it will probably arrive as a
zip file. Unzip the .ttf file and place it in the C:\Windows\Fonts
folder. It will be available in Word and everywhere else in Windows.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman