Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Baha Baha is offline

Default Office 2003. Template with outlook data

Greetings:

In word 2003 I like to create a template that I can populate with contact
information from data in my Outlook, and then e-mail this letter.
How do I do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Baha Baha is offline

Thanks Graham:

Regretfully I am one of those guys who do not know how to do any of this
good stuff.
Can you point me to a template or e-mail me a word document where all of
this is built in it so I can modify into my letterhead and save it as a
template. .
I am a small consultant. All I want in my letters is to select a contact in
outlook and have word automatically type

Todays Date

Mr./ Ms. First Name Last Name
Title
Company
Address 1
Address 2
City, State
ZIP, Country

Email Address

Sorry if I am asking too much

Baha wrote:
Greetings:

In word 2003 I like to create a template that I can populate with
contact information from data in my Outlook, and then e-mail this
letter.
How do I do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See

http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Baha wrote:
Greetings:

In word 2003 I like to create a template that I can populate with
contact information from data in my Outlook, and then e-mail this
letter.
How do I do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm explains how to use the listings,
and the code is included in an add-in linked from
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm . If you send me a copy of your
template via my web site link I will add it for you.