Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pasha Pasha is offline

Default Printout not as defined

Hai, I made my cv in msword 2007 to the entire A4 size. When i give print
command, i get the result with 35% percentage shrinkage. I tried all out
attempt to enlarge to its original as per page setup but no vain.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check the page size the printer driver is using and that there is no scaling
set in the 'zoom' option in the Print dialog.

Pasha wrote:
Hai, I made my cv in msword 2007 to the entire A4 size. When i give
print command, i get the result with 35% percentage shrinkage. I
tried all out attempt to enlarge to its original as per page setup
but no vain.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jun 1, 2:36*am, Pasha wrote:
Hai, I made my cv in msword 2007 to the entire A4 size. When i give print
command, i get the result with 35% percentage shrinkage. I tried all out
attempt to enlarge to its original as per page setup but no vain.

Did you ever use Track Changes? Make sure the Print window isn't set
to "Document with Markup." That makes the text smaller to leave room
for the balloons.

Inserting pre-defined text at pre-defined location upon tick! gianni Microsoft Word Help 4 June 2nd 07 12:03 AM
Small printout GIvanov Page Layout 0 September 12th 06 02:32 PM
Printout is different for different users Rob D Microsoft Word Help 4 April 26th 06 10:01 PM
CommandButton on printout bob engler Page Layout 1 August 9th 05 01:23 PM
printout of 'no of pages' Kat Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 05 02:20 PM