Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric_G Eric_G is offline

Default Header disappears when using INCLUDETEXT within merge

I am using INCLUDETEXT in one file which calls up one of two files depending
on the value of a record -- in other words, an IF field which can call up one
of two WORD documents. When I perform a merge using each of the underlying
WORD docs, the merged file prints and looks properly. Unfortunately, when I
use the INCLUDETEXT master file as part of the merge, the header is missing
and some of the text lines do not appear in the proper place. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See the fourth section of the article at
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Eric_G" wrote in message
I am using INCLUDETEXT in one file which calls up one of two files
depending
on the value of a record -- in other words, an IF field which can call up
one
of two WORD documents. When I perform a merge using each of the
underlying
WORD docs, the merged file prints and looks properly. Unfortunately, when
use the INCLUDETEXT master file as part of the merge, the header is
missing
and some of the text lines do not appear in the proper place. Any
suggestions?

My header space disappears! ninjaneer Page Layout 3 March 29th 08 06:09 PM
Header/footer disappears when I email a word document! Julia[_3_] Microsoft Word Help 2 January 21st 08 07:24 PM
Header disappears!! Wong Page Layout 1 December 14th 06 03:32 AM
Running header that disappears - Word 2000 Sammy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 06:30 PM
empty header disappears Heidi Page Layout 3 December 15th 04 04:27 AM